Welcome To South Asian Union Forum
( NEW = Guests Can Reply On News Articles..)

You are currently viewing the forum as "Guest" which doesn't give you the same privilege as members to ask questions, post news or post comments in all forums. Click the Register button below to unlock the limitations of this website to start posting what ever the problam you may want to share...

Auto Membership. you can log in soon after registering with us.....

Login Name=
Any E-Mail Address=
Password=

Thats It......
Welcome To South Asian Union Forum

This is a discussion table for millions of south Asians living around the world to express their thoughts on the latest events. www.SouthAsianUnion.info is a powerful tool for all ethnic groups to share information, knowledge and wisdom.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log in  
India Breaking News
Pakistan Breaking News
Sri Lanka Breaking News
Bangladesh Breaking News
Afghanistan Breaking News

Share | 

India fears China’s role in Sri lanka

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NewsBot

Sex : Male
I Am From... I Am From... : South Asia
Mother Tongue Mother Tongue : English

PostSubject: India fears China’s role in Sri lanka   Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:57 am

India fears China’s role in Hambantota

The government yesterday rejected Indian navy claims that the presence of Chinese technicians in Hambantota was for military purposes and not just to work on development projects.
“They are here to build the Hambantota Port and it is a development project and nothing to do with military purposes,” Ports Minister Chamal Rajapaksa said.
He said Sri Lanka began to build the harbour with a special loan facilitiy extended by the Chinese government.
Minister Rajapaksa was responding to a claim by Indian Navy Chief Suresh Mehta that China was helping to build strategically located dependency ports in Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Pakistan to gain easy access to the Indian Ocean with a sizeable presence in the area.
“With our presence in the Indian Ocean it is not easy for China to enter the area. China is not too happy about it”, the Indian media quoted Indian Navy Chief Mehta as having said.
On China building its military might, Mr. Mehta had said India had no intention of matching China on numbers but stressed the need for India to possess smarter and more sophisticated weapons.
“Even if we have 10 ships, they should be functionally smarter and better”, he had told the media adding that technology should play an important role in ensuring this.

Zodiac : Gemini
I Am From... I Am From... : Pakistan
Mother Tongue Mother Tongue : Urdu

PostSubject: Re: India fears China’s role in Sri lanka   Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:09 pm

[“With our presence in the Indian Ocean it is not easy for China to enter the area. China is not too happy about it”, the Indian media quoted Indian Navy Chief Mehta as having said.]

hahahahaha... my ass..

stupid indians... Basketball
Back to top Go down
safsdf

PostSubject: sdfsa   Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:43 am

ha ha paki lanjodaka..
Back to top Go down
ssg viper

I Am From... I Am From... : PAKISTAN
Mother Tongue Mother Tongue : URDU

PostSubject: Re: India fears China’s role in Sri lanka   Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:49 am

HAHAHAHAH SAFSD LANKI LANJODAKA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: India fears China’s role in Sri lanka   

Back to top Go down

India fears China’s role in Sri lanka
Page 1 of 1